Ridiculously over-engineered? Or the perfect case for your iPad no matter where you’re headed?
Designed and tested to meet or exceed US Department of Defense Standard 810F, Griffin’s Survivor Extreme-Duty Case is designed from the inside out to protect your iPad from extreme conditions … dirt, sand, rain, shock, vibration, and a host of other environmental factors.
Survivor is built on a shatter-resistant polycarbonate frame clad in rugged, shock absorbing silicone. A built-in screen protector seals your Multi-Touch display from the outside environment, while hinged plugs seal the dock connector, headphone port, hold switch, camera, and volume controls.
- Independently tested to meet conditions outlined in US Department of Defense MIL-STD-810
- Rigid internal frame protects against shocks and drops (Test: drop on flat concrete surface from 6’/1.8 m)
- Sealed ports block blown sand and dust (up to 18 m/sec for 1 hour)
- Silicone cladding blocks vibration (18 hrs at 20 to 2000 Hz)
- Includes multi-position workstand